As a Partnership we do our best to publicise the ever expanding number of events being run in the Belfast Hills.
Please note that the following list of events are simply those we are made aware of, other events may be available in the Belfast Hills area.
The Belfast Hills Partnership takes no responsibility for the accuracy of information given or for any other aspects of events unless specifically stated that the event is being run by the Partnership.
Everyone is welcome to our events, but please bear these important points in mind:
• Suitable clothing and footwear should be worn
• All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• Unaccompanied 16 & 17 year olds must get a parental consent form completed prior to taking part in the activity
• Dogs are allowed on some walks but only on a lead (please get in touch to check suitability)
• Some parts of walks can be steep or difficult
• The Belfast Hills Partnership promotes responsible countryside enjoyment and has published an Access Code
Kirstin Lemon is an enthusiast for her geology profession and she will delight in explaining the geological origins of Cave Hill on this walk over the hill. Meet at the Castle. This walk is of moderate difficulty. Free Event.…READ MORE
National Trust Event Take a walk along the ridge trail of Black Mountain with the expert insight of our ranger team. Suitable clothing and footwear essential. Bring a warm flask and light snack. Meet at The Coffee Barn.…READ MORE
Join Dr Jim Bradley as he leads a walk around the Ligoniel Dams site, looking at its magical moths, beautiful butterflies, darting dragonflies and bountiful beasties! This event caters for both families and individuals who are interested in getting to…READ MORE
Conservation Officer with Buglife, Anna Hart will lead a fossick through the Park looking to find and identify whatever we come across. Meet at the Castle. Easy Walk. Free event. For further details: cavehillconservation.org Facebook site…READ MORE
BELFAST HILLS WALKING GUIDE