As a Partnership we do our best to publicise the ever expanding number of events being run in the Belfast Hills.
Please note that the following list of events are simply those we are made aware of, other events may be available in the Belfast Hills area.
The Belfast Hills Partnership takes no responsibility for the accuracy of information given or for any other aspects of events unless specifically stated that the event is being run by the Partnership.
Everyone is welcome to our events, but please bear these important points in mind:
• Suitable clothing and footwear should be worn
• All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• Unaccompanied 16 & 17 year olds must get a parental consent form completed prior to taking part in the activity
• Dogs are allowed on some walks but only on a lead (please get in touch to check suitability)
• Some parts of walks can be steep or difficult
• The Belfast Hills Partnership promotes responsible countryside enjoyment and has published an Access Code
Local archaeologist Cormac McSparron will lead a trip to the various remains on the hill from the Neolithic period to the early Christian period. Meet at the entrance to the Park at the top of the Hightown Road. Grade E…READ MORE
We have picked a moonless night to try to get the best view we can of the heavens (clouds permitting!) Meet at the Castle. Grade M (more challenging) Free event Contact the Cave Hill Conservation Campaign on 028 9029 1357 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more…READ MORE
Karl Hamilton will try to allay some of the fears we all share about this fascinating and very necessary group of organisms. Grade E (easy) Free event Contact the Cave Hill Conservation Campaign on 028 9029 1357 or email@example.com for more informationREAD MORE
BELFAST HILLS WALKING GUIDE