As a Partnership we do our best to publicise the ever expanding number of events being run in the Belfast Hills.
Please note that the following list of events are simply those we are made aware of, other events may be available in the Belfast Hills area.
The Belfast Hills Partnership takes no responsibility for the accuracy of information given or for any other aspects of events unless specifically stated that the event is being run by the Partnership.
Everyone is welcome to our events, but please bear these important points in mind:
• Suitable clothing and footwear should be worn
• All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• Unaccompanied 16 & 17 year olds must get a parental consent form completed prior to taking part in the activity
• Dogs are allowed on some walks but only on a lead (please get in touch to check suitability)
• Some parts of walks can be steep or difficult
• The Belfast Hills Partnership promotes responsible countryside enjoyment and has published an Access Code
The Belfast Hills Partnership invites you to be part of our Landscape Partnership Scheme celebrations as we look back at the highlights of the work undertaken over the past 6 years funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund and other partners.…READ MORE
Day two takes the form of discussion groups and field trips particularly aimed at exploring project delivery issues with other organisations who are delivering similar projects. Day 2 - Thurs 15th March 2018 9.30am to 2.30pm Venue- BHP…READ MORE
BELFAST HILLS WALKING GUIDE