As a Partnership we do our best to publicise the ever expanding number of events being run in the Belfast Hills.
Please note that the following list of events are simply those we are made aware of, other events may be available in the Belfast Hills area.
The Belfast Hills Partnership takes no responsibility for the accuracy of information given or for any other aspects of events unless specifically stated that the event is being run by the Partnership.
Everyone is welcome to our events, but please bear these important points in mind:
• Suitable clothing and footwear should be worn
• All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• Unaccompanied 16 & 17 year olds must get a parental consent form completed prior to taking part in the activity
• Dogs are allowed on some walks but only on a lead (please get in touch to check suitability)
• Some parts of walks can be steep or difficult
• The Belfast Hills Partnership promotes responsible countryside enjoyment and has published an Access Code
Cave Hill Conservation Campaign Events Series The rocks of Cave Hill. Kirstin Lemon is an enthusiast for her geology profession and she will delight in explaining the geological origins of Cave Hill on this walk over the hill. Meet…READ MORE
Tuesday 9th October, 10am-1pm, Rathfern Social Activity Centre and Carnmoney Hill Bookings: email@example.com This course will introduce you to why, when and how tree seeds are collected and then grown. We will begin by explaining why collecting tree seeds is…READ MORE
Cave Hill Conservation Campaign Events Series Cave Hill by night. We have picked a moonless night to try to get the best view we can of the heavens (clouds permitting!) Meet at the Castle. For further details: cavehillconservation.org…READ MORE
Cave Hill Conservation Campaign Events Series The archaeology of Cave Hill. Local archaeologist Cormac McSparron will lead a trip to the various remains on the hill from the Neolithic period to the early Christian period. Meet at the entrance…READ MORE
BELFAST HILLS WALKING GUIDE