As a Partnership we do our best to publicise the ever expanding number of events being run in the Belfast Hills.
Please note that the following list of events are simply those we are made aware of, other events may be available in the Belfast Hills area.
The Belfast Hills Partnership takes no responsibility for the accuracy of information given or for any other aspects of events unless specifically stated that the event is being run by the Partnership.
Everyone is welcome to our events, but please bear these important points in mind:
• Suitable clothing and footwear should be worn
• All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• Unaccompanied 16 & 17 year olds must get a parental consent form completed prior to taking part in the activity
• Dogs are allowed on some walks but only on a lead (please get in touch to check suitability)
• Some parts of walks can be steep or difficult
• The Belfast Hills Partnership promotes responsible countryside enjoyment and has published an Access Code
Do you have old family connections to the Belfast Hills? Why not join us for a talk on how to find out more, what resources there are online and how you can make that connection to the hills - McIlwhan's Hill, Armstrong's Hill, Boomer's…READ MORE
In this illustrated talk, Cormac Hamill, TV presenter and the longstanding chair of Cave Hill Conservation Campaign will talk about all aspects of Cave Hill to enhance your enjoyment of this iconic site. Cormac will look at the geology, archaeology,…READ MORE
Conservation Officer with Buglife, Anna Hart, will lead a fossick through the Park looking to find and identify whatever we come across. Meet at Belfast Castle. Free Event. Grade E (Easy walks are graded E and more challenging ones are…READ MORE
Local archaeologist Cormac McSparron will lead a trip to the various remains on the hill from the Neolithic period to the early Christian period. Meet at the entrance to Cave Hill Country Park at the top of the Upper…READ MORE
BELFAST HILLS WALKING GUIDE