The Belfast Hills Conference event on 14th March 9.30am t0 4pm is booked up. It may be possible that spaces may open up again nearer the time. If you would like to be added to the reserve list please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spaces are still available at the Evening Celebration event.
The Belfast Hills Partnership invites you to be part of our Landscape Partnership Scheme celebrations as we look back at the highlights of the work undertaken over the past 6 years funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund and other partners.
Day one we will take a look at a number of projects that have been successfully completed, consider future directions and opportunities, explore Cave Hill Country Park and celebrate our volunteers.
Day 1 Wed 14th March 2018 9.30am to 4pm
Venue- Belfast Castle
- 9.30am – 10.00am: Registration, tea/coffee
- 10.00am: Welcome
- 10.05am: The UK context for Landscape Partnership Schemes and their landscape impact, Drew Bennelick, HLF UK
- 10.20am: HLF NI – Paul Mullan
- 10.25-10.40am: Introduction to the Belfast Hills Partnership and the Landscape Partnership Scheme
- 10.40-11.05am: Highlights of the Landscape Partnership Scheme
- 11.05-11.20am: Risks, opportunities & future directions
- 11.20-11.50am: Coffee & feedback on risks & opportunities
- 11.50-12.05pm: Pictures and film of Landscape Partnership Scheme work
- 12.05-12.15pm: Landscape Legacy
- 12.15-12.30pm: Question Time
- 12.30-1.30pm: Lunch, networking, viewing of displays
- 1.30-4.00pm approx.: Walk & talk around Cave Hill, easy and difficult walk options available. Easy walk back by 3pm
- 3-4pm: Optional feedback/discussion session
- 6.30pm: Evening event – Drinks reception and finger buffet at Belfast City Hall supported by Belfast City Council, acknowledging the role of Belfast Hills Partnership volunteers in delivering the Landscape Partnership Scheme.