The Belfast Hills Partnership invites you to be part of our Landscape Partnership Scheme celebrations as we look back at the highlights of the work undertaken over the past 6 years funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund and other partners.
Day one we will take a look at a number of projects that have been successfully completed, consider future directions and opportunities, explore Cave Hill Country Park and celebrate our volunteers.
Day 1 Wed 14th March 2018 9.30am to 4pm
Venue- Belfast Castle
- 9.30am – 10.00am: Registration, tea/coffee
- 10.00am: Welcome
- 10.05am: The UK context for Landscape Partnership Schemes and their landscape impact, Drew Bennelick, HLF UK
- 10.20am: HLF NI – Paul Mullan
- 10.25-10.40am: Introduction to the Belfast Hills Partnership and the Landscape Partnership Scheme
- 10.40-11.05am: Highlights of the Landscape Partnership Scheme
- 11.05-11.20am: Risks, opportunities & future directions
- 11.20-11.50am: Coffee & feedback on risks & opportunities
- 11.50-12.05pm: Pictures and film of Landscape Partnership Scheme work
- 12.05-12.15pm: Landscape Legacy
- 12.15-12.30pm: Question Time
- 12.30-1.30pm: Lunch, networking, viewing of displays
- 1.30-4.00pm approx.: Walk & talk around Cave Hill, easy and difficult walk options available. Easy walk back by 3pm
- 3-4pm: Optional feedback/discussion session
- 6.30pm: Evening event – Drinks reception and finger buffet at Belfast City Hall supported by Belfast City Council, acknowledging the role of Belfast Hills Partnership volunteers in delivering the Landscape Partnership Scheme.