As a Partnership we do our best to publicise the ever expanding number of events being run in the Belfast Hills.
Please note that the following list of events are simply those we are made aware of, other events may be available in the Belfast Hills area.
The Belfast Hills Partnership takes no responsibility for the accuracy of information given or for any other aspects of events unless specifically stated that the event is being run by the Partnership.
Everyone is welcome to our events, but please bear these important points in mind:
• Suitable clothing and footwear should be worn
• All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• Unaccompanied 16 & 17 year olds must get a parental consent form completed prior to taking part in the activity
• Dogs are allowed on some walks but only on a lead (please get in touch to check suitability)
• Some parts of walks can be steep or difficult
• The Belfast Hills Partnership promotes responsible countryside enjoyment and has published an Access Code
Aidan Crean will introduce us to these enchanting nocturnal animals during an evening dander. Meet at the Castle. No booking required. Easy walking. For further details: cavehillconservation.org Facebook site for Cave Hill Conservation Campaign [email protected]READ MORE
Debbie Nelson will lead us in a snuffle through the Cave Hill woods to see what fungi we can find and identify. Meet at the Castle. Easy walk. No booking required. For further details: cavehillconservation.org Facebook site for…READ MORE
Local archaeologist Cormac McSparron will lead a trip to the various remains on the hill from the Neolithic period to the early Christian period. Meet at the entrance to the Park at the top of the Upper Hightown Road. Easy…READ MORE
A chance to look down on Belfast by night and get a view of the stars and planets. Meet at the Castle. Moderate walk. No booking required. For further details: cavehillconservation.org Facebook site for Cave Hill Conservation Campaign…READ MORE
Join us at the newest site in the Belfast Hills, Glas-na-Bradan Wood, where thousands of trees are being planted to create a new native woodland. Leave your mark, help enhance your local environment and do your bit in the fight…READ MORE
BELFAST HILLS WALKING GUIDE