Join NIEA and Belfast Hills Partnership for a guided walk through Colin Glen where you will learn about the fantastic fungi living in the Forest Park.
Spaces are free but limited so book early via our Eventbrite page to avoid disappointment.
- Meeting at Colin Glen Café (river entrance) at 10am
- Walk should last about 2 hours
- Uneven ground in places with various surfaces
- Well behaved dogs are welcome but must be kept on lead at all times
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
Fantastic Fungi is part of Belfast City Council’s One Million Trees project in partnership with Belfast Hills Partnership.